Friday, July 21, 2017

"For the longest time, I've struggled with poor self-esteem. Through the recovery process, I've begun to feel truly proud of myself for all I've overcome. I created this canvas as a reminder when I feel the shadows of poor self-esteem surface. I am fearlessly claiming this pride" - Megan Saunders Thank you Megan for the willingness and courage to not only face one of your fears, but to share it with all of us! You're amazing 💛 we're proud of who you are, too! ~~~ Want to participate in our #fearlessfridays ? GREAT! Send us a picture and/or video of the fear you're facing and be sure to include a few sentences as to why facing that particular fear is important to you! All submissions should be sent to jessica@thisiswhereistand.org ! We look forward to hearing from all of you fearless warriors!


No comments:

Post a Comment