Sunday, July 29, 2012

Today's Meeting!

Today I met with the directors of three different dance studios that will be performing in Where I Stand Roanoke: Pedro Szalay of Southwest Virginia Ballet, Leslie Arthur of Valley Dance Productions and Nancy Saylor of Halestone Dance Studio.

It was wonderful.

I think we would all agree that the meeting was a success. We discussed the purpose - it's importance, and possible impact. We then moved to the dancing! Oh how I love dancing, and dancers! (especially these dancers). They are so good at what they do, from choreography, teaching, to nurturing students - I feel incredibly lucky to have the opportunity to work with these three wonderful directors for this event!

Tomorrow's tasks involve lot's of phone calls to counseling centers, and local magazines and media!

Where I Stand Roanoke is going to make a HUGE impact on our area! - It's already making a big impact on my heart (and some others I know)!

Spread the word. Spread hope. Email Whereistandtoday@gmail.com to get involved.

~ Erin

Leslie.jpg 
Leslie Arthur - Valley Dance Productions

 
Nancy Saylor - Halestone Dance Studio

Pedro 
Pedro Szalay - Southwest Virginia Ballet

No comments:

Post a Comment