Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Stand for knowing who you are

I am a sister
I am a daughter
I am a friend
I am a girl
I am a leader
I am a student
I am smart
I am a perfectionist
I am silly
I am kind
I am passionate
I am impulsive
I am loving
I am controlling
I am creative

Sometimes I feel so lost in my circumstance, that I forget that I am so much more than what is happening around me. I forget that everything and everyone can change - yet I am who I am. I am who I was created to be. I am who I have grown to be through my life experiences, good and bad. I have been shaped by those who have put energy into molding me.

Today isn't a great day. Yesterday wasn't a great day - that that happens. But I am who I am - and that makes it okay.

You are who you are too. Make a list. Remind yourself that no matter what the day, the situation, the person who comes in or out - you are who you are - and that is more than enough.

Today I Stand for knowing who I am. Stand for knowing who you are too.




No comments:

Post a Comment